We are aware that employment law affects us all. We have taken the decision to advise for a range of people. Since the firm was established, we have always dealt with employment law and have therefore been at the forefront in this field. As a consequence we have a very successful track record of giving accurate advice. Our clients range from self-employed to employees of multi-national companies; Local Authories; Hospital Trust or the Voluntary Sector.
We cover all areas of employment work but the main areas that we deal with are:
- Unfair and constructive dismissal
- Redundancy claims
- Discrimination claims of all types including sex, race, disability, religion and age.
- Contract of employment
- Compromise agreements
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Employment Tribunals
- Trade Union rights
- Maternity/Paternity rights
- Transfer of employment regulations
- Agency Worker
- Migrant Worker